we will study how to make your search engine ranking benefit from tips.
1. Writing high-quality content is our top priority. Search engines like content, especially high-quality content. If it lacks authority, it loses itself.
2. Always ensure the uniqueness of the content. If you plagiarize and plagiarize, then you will be punished for it. So keep it clean and fresh at all times.
3. It is very important to keep the latest information of the blog or the latest state of the event. Search engines like a website, it keeps growing, and regularly displays high-quality content. This increases your chances of success.
4. Make website coding more attractive to readers and robots. This basically means making the website easy to navigate, and everything has clear labels so that users can easily browse the website. If the user finds navigation easy, the robot will find it easy to navigate. Generated for users.
5. Stick to a specific theme or theme to win trust. It’s better to stick to a theme so that the website gains more authority than a website that writes everything.
6. Create a site map of the entire website. This is very convenient for users and robots. They can clearly determine how many pages there are and look for specific pages when needed. In addition, the robot will search your sitemap.html so that it can easily access all your pages.
7. Try to add inbound links to your site. An example of an inbound link will appear on the homepage, and after your text you will see a lot of words “find more contact us”. “Contact Us” becomes a link to the “Contact Us” page. If we have such clear links in all pages, users can move from one page to another, then this site will be very popular. Our imagination always allows the robot to enter the website and let him get lost in your website because of all the inbound links. The eighth page is really important. Have a clear meta description and title. Write down the Alt tag and picture caption clearly. If you do well, all of these will make your search engine a hit.