main objectives of each site is ranking in search engines. This is possible when people search your website with related keywords. Basically you should know the factors that affect search engine rankings, so you can focus on these factors.
There are two main factors that affect your website’s ranking in search engines. They are on-page factors and off-page factors. Factors on the page directly affect your website and hosting on the server, such as content, meta tags and title tags. Non-page factors include factors that affect the exterior of the site and affect your ranking, such as link popularity.
What you can do to improve the search engine rankings of
good content, page titles and meta tags are the three major factors that raise your site in search engine results page rankings. Apart from these three things, there are few other things that can improve your ranking. They are:
• Find keywords frequently used by users in search engines. Find these target keywords in your page content, title, tag description, and wherever they make sense in real sentences.
• Get high-value links: An effective way to determine high-value links is to install the Google Toolbar and use Google’s page ranking to determine the link value. This is because if there are more high-value links, it can lead to better search engine popularity. Rather than having many irrelevant links, it is better to have fewer high-quality links.
• Related value-added content: Add appropriate value-added content to your website. This includes articles, blogs, news, and tools related to your business or industry. If your website has 100 pages of high-quality content, it may rank first instead of a 10-page website.
• Create a site map: Major search engines such as Google and Yahoo have their own website ranking standards. It enables your visitors and search engines to browse your website.
• Use more text than images: To display all basic names, content, or links, use more text than images. Search engines cannot recognize the text contained in images or flash content. If you need to use an image, always use the Alt tag to describe the link.
•Revisit keywords regularly: There are several ways to search for similar texts, and the search pattern often changes. You must use keywords based on these changes.
• Submit sites to directories: These directories include Yahoo and DMOZ. DMOZ is an open catalog project used to power thousands of sites and catalogs. If your site is included in this directory, it will let you link to 1,000 other sites. This information provides suggestions for improving your website’s ranking on search engine results pages. In addition, depending on your needs, you may also need some other suggestions.